1. Start the day with a really healthy smoothie.
2. Meditate for 10 minutes (just be on your own and be still and in silence without worrying about what you have on today. Just spend some time by yourself and breathe. If you can't do 10 minutes, do 5. If you don't have 5 minutes, do just 3. You can make 3 minutes for yourself can't you?
3. Make a list of 5 things or people in your life that you are truly grateful for and just say thanks silently.
4. Text 3 people and tell them you have been thinking of them. Just say "hi, you popped into my mind so thought I'd say hello".
5. Shout a work colleague lunch or dinner today or buy them a drink tonight.
6. Ring your mum, dad, brother, sister or a close relative for a casual chat.
Remember, both focussing on others and taking time out for yourself are great ways to feel happier.
To your success!
- Ron Malhotra